While you’re helping your clients with their financial needs, let Webster help you with yours.
Every day, you’re managing your customers’ money, but who’s helping you? At Webster, we have a team of accounting industry specialists who will work closely with you to understand your firm's unique needs and develop a set of financial solutions designed to benefit your bottom line, and build your business.
Webster can offer your accounting firm:
Tailored Money Management
We have the business checking, savings and cash management products and services to maximize your firm's finances.
- Business Checking options that suit your specific firms needs, as well as your clients
- Convenient Online Banking with Bill Pay and tax payments1
- Comprehensive suite of cash management solutions
- Premium Business Money Market Savings rates
- Free Webster Visa® Business Check Card
- Competitive merchant card processing2 with next day funding
Convenient Access to Financing3
Our suite of Business credit cards offers the flexibility to separate business expenses from personal expenses, access to free spending reports and the purchasing power you need to manage your business cash flow.
- Increase staff during tax season
- Increase working capital or available cash flow
- Finance new equipment and grow your business
Better Banking for Your Personal Needs
For your own needs, Webster offer benefits like:
- Special discounts off of posted home equity line and loan rates4
To learn more about our Financial Services for Accountants, please call us at 203-328-8105.
- Federal tax types include: 940, 941, 943, 945, 990, 1041, 1042, 1120.
- Webster Bank Merchant Services are offered through a joint marketing agreement between Webster Bank, N.A. and First Data Corporation. Next-business-day funds availability on payments processed through Webster Bank Merchant Services to a Webster business checking account. See a Webster representative for full details.
- All credit products, pricing and overdraft protection are subject to the normal credit approval process. Some applications may require further consideration and/or supplemental information. Certain terms and conditions may apply. SBA guaranteed products may also be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. All loans/lines of credit require a Webster business checking account which must be opened prior to loan closing and which must be used for auto-deduct of payment.
- Consumer loans and lines of credit are subject to the normal credit approval process. Home equity discount requires customer to open a WebsterOne Relationship Checking account. Other fixed rate loans require payment to be auto-deducted from a WebsterOne Relationship Checking account. One time offer only. Ask a Webster representative for specific rate offer details.